Borgeson 800112 Power Steering Box
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $388.72
- Amount Saved: $187.52
- Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 4 months
- Power Steering Conversion Box, Quick Ratio, 62-72 Mopar with 1-1/8" sector shaft, Remanufactured
- Made in the U.S.A. since 1914!
- Official steering components of the National Street Rod Association
- Industry leading warranty & support
Borgeson Universal has now developed and is producing a modern quick ratio power steering conversion box for the 1962-1979 Mopar cars with a 1-1/8" sector shaft. This Borgeson conversion box is a remanufactured modern power steering gearbox that has undergone extensive modifications to be a direct bolt in for 1962-1979 Mopars. The Borgeson conversion box will fit with NO modifications to the stock frame or K-member and is a direct bolt in to the factory mounting location with only minor steering column modifications.
- ASIN: B004A65WPI
- Item model number: 800112
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.