Moog K3161T Lower Ball Joint
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $45.14
- Amount Saved: $9.03
- Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- MOOG engineered steel composition results in a stronger component.
- Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. MOOG Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B000C55Y54
- Item model number: K3161T
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.